Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 2 months ago #2399

• eastasiasoft
suttonmitchell wrote:
The screens look beautiful! Cannot wait to play this.
Are you guys allowed to talk about the price?
Many thanks for your feedback! :)

Pricing hasn't been 100% decided but it will be in line with other PSN games and won't exceed US$ 15.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 2 months ago #2400

Thanks for the very quick response! Sorry for another question so quickly, but will there be a playable beta/demo for people that want to test it? :D

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 2 months ago #2401

• eastasiasoft
suttonmitchell wrote:
Thanks for the very quick response! Sorry for another question so quickly, but will there be a playable beta/demo for people that want to test it? :D
Yeah, we are working on a demo. It will probably be available a few weeks after game launch. (more about this soon :) )
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 1 month ago #2459

• jdg3
  • Junior Boarder
i'm excited to actually have a nice looking TRPG coming out for PS3. There haven't been enough of them.

So depending on sales what are the chances we see a Rainbow Moon 2? Has that been discussed at all?

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 1 month ago #2460

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey jdg3,

I myself can't say for certain, but I do know SideQuest/EAS never says never, and they always leave chances open for any possibility. While it's far too early to say whether a Rainbow Moon 2 could be developed, it's definitely a possibility.
I remember constantly checking for Soldner-X 2, and one night my search results turned up with something - and I was ecstatic. Then they made DLC, which made me even happier. Because it was in the hands of SideQuest/EAS, it's turned out to be one of the best shmups ever made because of its sheer quality in every aspect.
So, I imagine if the same thing happens with Rainbow Moon, you can expect a sequel. I will say that you can certainly expect DLC (although there're no specifics on this yet).
It's also important to note that Rainbow Moon is set in the same universe as Soldner-X, simply in a different era (Ellje Woods is a dead giveaway). This means that SideQuest/EAS may simply expand on the same universe through different-genre games (and sequels to them). To me, building a complex, if even loose, continuity would allow them to have their own 'distinction', something to associate themselves with (for example, with Nintendo you have Mario and all the settings he's been in, etc).

So in effect, I don't think it's been discussed yet, as mostly they're focusing on making sure that what they do have right now is up to PSN standards in the first place. After everything is said and done, you can best bet SideQuest/EAS will deliver.
I myself am looking forward to what they might have up their sleeves with the PS Vita (COUGHCOUGHyou have no idea how many times I've wanted to play the Soldner-X games on a handheldCOUGH), but as I've said before, no matter what they decide to do, I'll always be there.
So just keep your fingers crossed! ;)

Hope this helps.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 1 month ago #2467

• eastasiasoft
jdg3 wrote:
i'm excited to actually have a nice looking TRPG coming out for PS3. There haven't been enough of them.

So depending on sales what are the chances we see a Rainbow Moon 2? Has that been discussed at all?
All options are on the table but it's too early for us to make a decision. Obviously chances for a sequel or another RPG will be higher if the game is received well. :)
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top