Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 7 months ago #2362

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
I can't wait either. With Rainbow Moon more or less in the Soldner-X universe (we got Ellje Woods, what more could you ask for?), and in a fantasy setting, it seems SideQuest and eastasiasoft will have a hand in everything to come. You're expanding well and doing great at it so far!
Rainbow Moon's mechanics, down to its menu system, are fascinating from what we've seen. Its visuals - um.
Yes, to be precise, the visuals look splendid in terms of graphics quality - but the character design...I will say that's the only minor complaint I have. In the end I really don't care how they look. Baldren is a badass and plowing through dungeons with that sword is gonna be more than fun.
Soon I have to get back into Soldner-X, but I can't wait for next year.
Great job!
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 7 months ago #2363

• Final Prototype
Cauthen wrote:
Yes, to be precise, the visuals look splendid in terms of graphics quality - but the character design...I will say that's the only minor complaint I have. In the end I really don't care how they look.

Hi Cauthen,

thanks for your feedback.

Usually the team is improving all the contents until the very end, so I would say just wait for the final result. Of course I hope you will like it, but we're confident:)
Kind regards,
SX Support Team

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 7 months ago #2365

• (Once a legendary pilot) D'aarg Wars Veteran
  • BrownSparrow
  • Expert Boarder
Rainbow Moon will be an awesome game! just like all of your games until now.

I loved the monsters! my favorite is living gun until now. The graphics and music is awesome!

But what i really want to know if you guys are going to make a Cd for the original soundtrack for the game, everyone wants the game and of course the soundtrack! and even if you guys don't make a cd give the rights to Rafael Dyll release as a Digital album just like Last Chapter guys! please T_T

Thanks and keep up the good work :woohoo: \o/
Sparrow Squadron 187th Division / 89th Special Fighter Squadron

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 7 months ago #2366

• eastasiasoft
BrownSparrow wrote:
But what i really want to know if you guys are going to make a Cd for the original soundtrack for the game, everyone wants the game and of course the soundtrack! and even if you guys don't make a cd give the rights to Rafael Dyll release as a Digital album just like Last Chapter guys! please T_T
What is most likely (but still unconfirmed) is a digital release on the PSN, like we did for the SX1 & SX2 soundtracks.

A soundtrack CD cannot be ruled out either but it's less likely this time.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 7 months ago #2367

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Final Prototype wrote:
Usually the team is improving all the contents until the very end, so I would say just wait for the final result. Of course I hope you will like it, but we're confident:)
Of course, I'm sure I'll love the game. If it has the SideQuest/eastasiasoft logo on it, I'm on board either way.

eastasiasoft wrote:
A soundtrack CD cannot be ruled out either but it's less likely this time.
Digital or physical distribution, doesn't matter. I'll go for it either way, the preview medley for Rainbow Moon already sounds great.
Great job as usual!
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Cauthen.

Re:First Rainbow Moon work-in-progress screenshots 7 years 2 months ago #2398

The screens look beautiful! Cannot wait to play this.

Are you guys allowed to talk about the price?
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Go to top