Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How big is Rainbow Moon?

How big is Rainbow Moon? 7 years 1 month ago #2414

I guess before i ask this question, i should give a bit of info about myself. I have spent about 1500 hours total playing the Disgaea series (Disgaea 1 on Nintendo DS, Disgaea 2 on PSP, Disgaea 3 and 4 on PS3) and loved every single second. The story, character building, unique battle systems, and more have always been almost a drug to me lol.

And now, a game comes along that seems to have taken a lot of these elements and blended them seamlessly with a fun open world to explore? Are you guys trying to ruin my social life? lol

So, my main question is "how much content is in Rainbow Moon?". How much time can i expect to spend in this game? I saw the stat on the latest video about "40 hours of gameplay". Is that just the story? Is there a NG+ feature in the game? Depending on the games success, is there plans for future DLC or expansion packs? I know this is only a $15 game, but im certainly hoping there is a ton of content to really dive into.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How big is Rainbow Moon? 7 years 1 month ago #2416

• eastasiasoft
outlawcurtis wrote:
So, my main question is "how much content is in Rainbow Moon?". How much time can i expect to spend in this game? I saw the stat on the latest video about "40 hours of gameplay". Is that just the story? Is there a NG+ feature in the game? Depending on the games success, is there plans for future DLC or expansion packs? I know this is only a $15 game, but im certainly hoping there is a ton of content to really dive into.
Content wise we are confident that it's very big for a PSN game in that price range, yes. Around 40 hours is just for the main story.

There's no NG+ feature (however two difficulty settings) but instead we have a lot of endgame content, optional sidequest, various optional dungeons and lots of optional character development. Some of our testers have spent 150 hours+ with the game so far.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:How big is Rainbow Moon? 7 years 1 month ago #2418

• (Once a legendary pilot) D'aarg Wars Veteran
  • BrownSparrow
  • Expert Boarder
Maybe some guys that play a lot of RPG games will finish the game quicker than others, but i will be around 100-120 hours for someone who plays aiming to do all the trophies WITHOUT a guide.

I am so grateful that eastasiasoft is doing the CD of the Rainbow Moon soundtrack! unlike some other companies that dont give the composer the rights to sell his own music =/

Many thanks guys! keep the good work and a good rest after Rainbow Moon is released!
Sparrow Squadron 187th Division / 89th Special Fighter Squadron

Re:How big is Rainbow Moon? 7 years 1 month ago #2420

• BavMotWork
  • Fresh Boarder
eastasiasoft wrote:
outlawcurtis wrote:
Content wise we are confident that it's very big for a PSN game in that price range, yes. Around 40 hours is just for the main story.

There's no NG+ feature (however two difficulty settings) but instead we have a lot of endgame content, optional sidequest, various optional dungeons and lots of optional character development. Some of our testers have spent 150 hours+ with the game so far.

This is great news! I cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

Re:How big is Rainbow Moon? 7 years 1 month ago #2428

• bonito
  • Fresh Boarder
Unbelievable ... about $15 for a game like Disgaea? bought when released!

It looks very very intersting!

Are DLCs or something like that planed?

Re:How big is Rainbow Moon? 7 years 1 month ago #2430

• BavMotWork
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree, this is certainly a release date purchase for me. Hurry the hell up eastasiasoft! I don't have any fingernails left. LOL
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top