Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Skill Points

Re:Skill Points 7 years 1 month ago #2495

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
jdg3 wrote:
So basically you can build any of the characters however you want statwise. Is move set per character and are there accessories/abilities that can increase it? I would love a powerhouse character with great movement ability.

It's up to the player how to develop every character, but on the other hand all type of characters have given limits. So, there's a cap for every attribute that will be increased by a certain amount, every time a character levels up. (The amount depends on the class and can be different for every character)

Sounds probably more complicate than it is. But in fact, you cannot do anything "wrong". Because caps are given, the players decision mostly is which attribute to increase first which also has a huge impact to gameplay.

Regarding your question with the move range: There is no dedicated 'move' attribute for each character like in other games. Instead, there is a subturn counter. If a character gets his turn, he can execute actions, as long he has remaining subturns. This action can be a movement to another field, an attack, usage of an item or skill and so on.

The number of available subturns is different for each character and will be increased by simply leveling up. There is also a passive skill that can boost this counter. However, because our battle field is smaller compared to other SRPG games, there is a limit for subturns.

In addition there is a system that allow characters moving across fields without using a subturn, but for now we won't spoiler every detail:)

I hope this will answer your questions?
Best regards,
Marcus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Skill Points 7 years 1 month ago #2496

• jdg3
  • Junior Boarder
ok, so you can max out stats to the cap at each level using Rainbow pearls if you can get enough I suppose. So are rainbow pearls shared by everyone or does each character earn them separately?

just wondering if you could ignore a couple characters and spend them all on one.

Re:Skill Points 7 years 1 month ago #2497

• eastasiasoft
jdg3 wrote:
ok, so you can max out stats to the cap at each level using Rainbow pearls if you can get enough I suppose. So are rainbow pearls shared by everyone or does each character earn them separately?

just wondering if you could ignore a couple characters and spend them all on one.
Rainbow Pearls are earned separately by each character. Rainbow Pearls will be earned by the character that has dealt the killing strike to an enemy during battles and rewarded after the battle was victorious.

Character not in your party won't earn Rainbow Pearls, so unless you frequently change your party members, some characters will be left behind. (But you can quickly catch up later, no worry!)
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:Skill Points 7 years 1 month ago #2498

• jdg3
  • Junior Boarder
I'm really liking what I am hearing about everything so far. I'm definitely excited. The gameplay is sounding great.

now it just needs to get released, HURRY UP SONY!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top