Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Excited for this

Excited for this 7 years 3 weeks ago #2539

• cheesyc
  • Fresh Boarder
Just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to this game's release. I'm a longtime SRPG nerd and can't get enough Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem. This looks like something I'll put a lot of time into.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Excited for this 7 years 3 weeks ago #2540

• jdg3
  • Junior Boarder
I agree with you. Looks pretty awesome.

I actually got too anxious and downloaded Vandal Hearts from PSN. Pretty solid game but very short. I can't wait to get this and have something that will consume more time.

Re:Excited for this 7 years 2 weeks ago #2541

• eastasiasoft
cheesyc wrote:
Just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to this game's release. I'm a longtime SRPG nerd and can't get enough Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem. This looks like something I'll put a lot of time into.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated. Feel free to ask your questions, if you have any. :)
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:Excited for this 7 years 2 weeks ago #2542

Im more excited for a release date already... it is that time of year (E3) when games that have been in development forever get solid release dates.. even though Im well aware of the fact that RM isnt at E3.. but still.

Re:Excited for this 7 years 2 weeks ago #2543

• eastasiasoft
duomaxwell007 wrote:
Im more excited for a release date already... it is that time of year (E3) when games that have been in development forever get solid release dates.. even though Im well aware of the fact that RM isnt at E3.. but still.
Yeah we'd love to give out solid release dates much earlier too, but unfortunately it's not so easy to get affirmative information unless the game has passed QA.

At the moment we estimate a July 4th release in Europe. US and Asia release will probably be a week or two later but should still be in July.

I hope that we can make a solid announcement by end of next week.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:Excited for this 7 years 2 weeks ago #2544

eastasiasoft wrote:
duomaxwell007 wrote:
Yeah we'd love to give out solid release dates much earlier too, but unfortunately it's not so easy to get affirmative information unless the game has passed QA.

At the moment we estimate a July 4th release in Europe. US and Asia release will probably be a week or two later but should still be in July.

I hope that we can make a solid announcement by end of next week.

Estimate is good enough for me so July it is. However what confuses me is Europe gets it first? Then why do I see so many threads even at these forums asking about an EU release as if its never been confirmed for a EU release.

Also if it still needs to pass QA then what does it mean when I read an article saying RM has "gone gold"? Because I always thought wyen a game went gold it was completed, printed on discs (even thoughthis is a digital game so no discs but you get the point) passed QA and is pretty much ready to ship (or in this case be downloaded) at anytime?
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Go to top