Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rainbow Moon release info

Re:Rainbow Moon release info 7 years 1 week ago #2562

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Just an addition to the DLC: Don't worry, you won't rape the game balance, even if you buy all the packages from the beginning.

With DLC, you may have huge amounts of virtual currency, but you can't buy any endgame weapon in the beginning of the game. A similar system is available for rainbow pearls.

We have thoroughly evaluated all DLC packages, so I'm sure it will be a nice addition for players who wants to speed up gameplay and skip leveling up of the party.

Of course, if you want to play the game the normal way, feel free to do so, as no DLC pack is really required. In addition, you can buy those packs at any time, even after having started a game.
Best regards,
Marcus
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by SideQuestStudios.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainbow Moon release info 7 years 1 week ago #2563

• eastasiasoft
duomaxwell007 wrote:
meh Im not a huge fan of "dlc booster packs" Im not too lazy to level up my characters and farm stuff the hard way.. but when you guys start adding DLC such as new characters, dungeons, boss battles (and maybe even weapons and armor) Ill gladly buy all of that.
That's fine, you don't need to purchase any DLC items if you don't want to.

There are no weapon packs, but three amulet sets are available, which are special accessories.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:Rainbow Moon release info 7 years 1 week ago #2564

ooo "special amulets" now I DO like the sound of that.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Go to top