Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Am I reading this right?

Am I reading this right? 6 years 11 months ago #2580

I saw thi sis an interview:

"There’s no “new game+” feature, however we have lots of optional content, including multiple optional dungeons, side quests and an end game story."

So im Im reading the bold part right.. after i beat the final boss in RM and complete the game theres another story to be found after the final boss? I mean Im used to gave having optional dungeons that are way harder than the last boss, sidequests etc etc but those arent usually anything to do with story.. theyre just challenges/extra stuff to do if youve beat the game and still want more... however will this have more story after the final main story boss is defeated or is that just a mistranslation?
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by duomaxwell007.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Am I reading this right? 6 years 11 months ago #2581

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Hi,

well I would prefer the term "end game content" instead of "end game story". Probably this has been adjusted during proofreading.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Best regards,
Marcus

Re:Am I reading this right? 6 years 11 months ago #2582

oh well, an "epilogue" of sorts after the last boss was defeated woulda been nice, heh and from what i see with the lengths you guys have went through to add so much stuff to this game, that idea didnt exactly seem out of the realms of possibility. but "end game content" sounds more like what i described above "optional stuff to do after the boss has been defeated with no real impact or story to it" oh well i can live with that.. im sure theres trophies involved for doin those things lol.

Re:Am I reading this right? 6 years 11 months ago #2586

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
I just hope at some point it's possible to get Baldren's red armor and Windgeist sword/shield set like he has in the artwork. Looks all kinds of badass.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Re:Am I reading this right? 6 years 11 months ago #2587

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Cauthen wrote:
I just hope at some point it's possible to get Baldren's red armor and Windgeist sword/shield set like he has in the artwork. Looks all kinds of badass.

Hi Cauthen,

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Best regards,
Marcus
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Go to top