Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Choices

Choices 6 years 11 months ago #2608

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Are there any parts in Rainbow Moon where we will be offered a choice between answers to something, i.e. an offer or a statement? I imagine there'll be the usual 'yes' and 'no' cases, but I was just wondering if there'd be any conversation-specific 'paths' in conversations with people in-game.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Choices 6 years 11 months ago #2609

• eastasiasoft
Cauthen wrote:
Are there any parts in Rainbow Moon where we will be offered a choice between answers to something, i.e. an offer or a statement? I imagine there'll be the usual 'yes' and 'no' cases, but I was just wondering if there'd be any conversation-specific 'paths' in conversations with people in-game.

No, no Mass Effect, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Fallout kind of dialogs in Rainbow Moon. It's very classic and straight forwards. Actually Baldren himself never talks, you will only read monologues from people that he is talking to.

We didn't really like the idea of giving the player different paths and game endings in terms of how the story develops. As a player you can easily feel like you are missing out on something.

We put a different focus on giving the player freedom, such as letting him explore the world freely, completing side quests, customizing his characters, and so on.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:Choices 6 years 11 months ago #2610

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Ah, okay. That's good. I was thinking of whether there would be any examples of Baldren's 'tetchy' nature, cause he's a pretty interesting character even though he has no speaking roles. Come to think of it, they all are.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Go to top