Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Disc Questions

Disc Questions 1 year 1 month ago #8445

• Morwenna
  • Junior Boarder
:huh:

Just wondering about the Limited Edition Disc Version. Will I have to start a new game all over again, or will I be able to transfer my digital save somehow? Also, what about the add-ons? Will it have it's own add-ons or will they transfer from digital? And am I correct in understanding there is a whole new trophy set? If there is, maybe I should start over to get all the new trophies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disc Questions 1 year 1 month ago #8446

• eastasiasoft
Morwenna wrote:
Just wondering about the Limited Edition Disc Version. Will I have to start a new game all over again, or will I be able to transfer my digital save somehow?

The save games will be incompatible, only the physical version save data can be exchanged via Cross-Save. This is a requirement for the new trophies, otherwise they could be earned twice without re-playing a game, something Sony doesn't allow.

Also, what about the add-ons? Will it have it's own add-ons or will they transfer from digital?

There's a similar technical constraint as we are not the publisher, so the add-ons won't be compatible. We currently don't plan to release any add-ons for the disc release.

And am I correct in understanding there is a whole new trophy set? If there is, maybe I should start over to get all the new trophies.

The trophy conditions will be the same, but it's a new trophy set ID, which makes them stack. So you can earn the same trophies twice if you have both the digital and physical version of Rainbow Moon.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morwenna

Disc Questions 1 year 1 month ago #8447

• Morwenna
  • Junior Boarder
:blush:
Thank you. What is meant by stacking trophies, exactly? Does that mean both sets will give me their own points in my Playstation ID?

Disc Questions 1 year 1 month ago #8448

• eastasiasoft
Yes..
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Go to top