Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4

Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4 3 months 3 weeks ago #8663

• Soreiyu
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a big problem. I just purchased Rainbow Moon again on PS4 because i loved it on PS3 and want to finish it on the new console. Now after looking up how to use the cross-save function i did that and started the game on the PS4. Now when i there select the load cross-save function it finds my file but then tells me i can´t play it because i´m missing all the add-ons i had purchased on the PS3. And it´s a very long list because i´m sure i purchased every add-on available.

Now it says it´s cross-buy, right?! Doesn´t that mean those add-ons should be free on PS4 or am i overlooking something? I have contacted Sony via phone and the guy was no help at all. He seemed absolutely uninterested and bored with my request and told me right away i need to contact you guys, he wouldn´t even let me really finish what i had to say. I tried to tell him that it should be a PSN Store issue?! But he didn´t care and told me again to contact the publisher.

So my question is, what can i do here? Is it my fault, do i have to purchase everything again? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I´m from Germany in case that is relevant.

Thank you in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4 3 months 3 weeks ago #8664

• eastasiasoft
Soreiyu wrote:
So my question is, what can i do here? Is it my fault, do i have to purchase everything again? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I´m from Germany in case that is relevant.

Yes, all the DLC is Cross-Buy, apart from the Japanese store because of some weird regulation. May I know what country you are located in? Have you tried downloading the PS4 DLCs from the store? Unless you are in Japan, they should be free of charge if you have purchased them before.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by eastasiasoft.

Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4 3 months 3 weeks ago #8665

• Soreiyu
  • Fresh Boarder
I am from Germany.

Yes, i did try to "buy" all the DLC´s again but it always wants to charge for everything again. I stupidly purchased 2 DLC´s again when i bought the main game before i knew/realized that it all should be free of charge and it took my money (so i already "wasted" money on something i won´t be able to use again) and for those two it says that i purchased them but just not for the rest of all the DLC´s. I´m just at loss what to do here because Sony support doesn´t care and i´m sad that i now can´t play on my old save file because i´ve had over 78 hours on it.

Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4 3 months 3 weeks ago #8666

• eastasiasoft
I'm very sorry to hear about this. The DLC in Europe is definitely Cross-Buy, I'm not sure why it's not recognized on your account. Unfortunately we don't have any access to store purchases as this is all handled by Sony. Your best shot would be to email customer service again and refer to this forum post. I hope they can help you solve this problem.

Apart from that, you can try to re-download the original PS3 DLC using the web store (store.playstation.com). By any chance does it active the PS4 DLC download, too?
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4 3 months 3 weeks ago #8667

• Soreiyu
  • Fresh Boarder
Yea huh, that somehow fixed it. That was weird. But thank you very much for your help, i greatly appreciate it!!

Cross-save/Add-ons Issues. PS3 to PS4 3 months 3 weeks ago #8668

• eastasiasoft
Soreiyu wrote:
Yea huh, that somehow fixed it. That was weird. But thank you very much for your help, i greatly appreciate it!!

Excellent, glad to hear that the problem has been resolved. We will keep this in mind if anyone else reports a similar problem. :)

I hope you can still speak to Sony about getting the DLC refunded that you double purchased. Thanks for supporting our game and please contact us if there's anything else we can do for you.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Go to top