Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Still playing Rainbow MOon

Still playing Rainbow MOon 2 months 1 week ago #8858

• Indalecio
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all,
I had urge to register and post about Rainbow moon. I started 20 days ago and just passed game this weekend after 53 hours of play. (my wife is going crazy, I came home from work and turned it on immediately).

I've read a lot about NAMORIS and how strong he is so I prepared and upgraded my last equipment in regular game with foolish eyes, mystic paper and chaotic trumpet. Long story short I had 2 moves with every character before Namoris and in defend he dealt to me 32 to 100 damage xD

I am currently playing trough post game and hunting platinum.

I wanted you to know there are still people playing this and enjoying it. I am promoting rainbow skies and rainbow moon on our croatian gaming forum (it is small community) and if one or two people buy it im happy!

Congratz on great game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eastasiasoft

Still playing Rainbow Moon 2 months 1 week ago #8859

• eastasiasoft
  • NOW ONLINE
Thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated. Glad to hear that you are enjoying Rainbow Moon and that you are looking forward to Rainbow Skies.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Still playing Rainbow MOon 2 months 1 week ago #8860

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
  • NOW ONLINE
I'm playing though Rainbow Moon for my 3rd time and have already platinumed it. I am trying to plat it a second time on the retail PS4 version now.

In the Great Labryinth right now. I am nowhere near a fast of player as yourself. At 53 hours, I was still running around in the desert. At almost 100 hours now.

Want to get this finished before Rainbow Skies comes out, because with all the improvements that have been done for RS, I have a feeling I won't want to go back to playing Rainbow Moon again. :)

Still playing Rainbow MOon 2 months 1 week ago #8861

• Indalecio
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh I've concentrated on Serena, Dozeru and Baldren only.

I am lvl 150 now with lvl 250 unlocked and lvl 10 store only on 56 hours and I am enjoying myself and taking it slowly. Well see If I will be able to hit 100 hours mark for platinum with everything else.

I won't be going for lvl 999 mob because I've only recently returned to gaming and i have a lot of games on wish list :)

Still playing Rainbow MOon 2 months 6 days ago #8862

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
  • NOW ONLINE
Ok, I've always worked on keeping everyone even. And once I get all 6 characters, I have two parties I keep together (for the most part). Baldren, Dozeru and Serena are my main group. But I work on Trisha, Gorodo and Zelrous as well and try to keep them as even as possible.

Also, I'm just very slow and deliberate in my play style. My first time through the game I was well into the 400 hour territory of the game. And that I am at almost 100 hours now, it will probably be about the same this time through, as well. :)

Still playing Rainbow MOon 2 months 5 days ago #8865

• Indalecio
  • Fresh Boarder
Im lvl 200 with some good materials already on my equipment. I'm on 62 hours mark and going on castle tamwell. Finally bone lords are golems for fighting. Some more challenge.

I've had enough of slimes, bees and damn imps. I only miss those furry bastards to get more of those sphere of hate :)

Can't wait to get home to start farming some more.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Go to top