Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "The Last Chapter" announced!

Re: 8 years 9 months ago #1768

Please don't add any asshole trophies like CAPCOM loves to do (e.g. Megaman 9/10 - "Clear the game without getting damaged"). B)

@eastasiasoft:

Eastasiasoft wrote:

Finally this leaves us with just one question in mind. Who is going to top this (other than Yogie84 himself) before The Last Chapter comes out?

What about a contest? From August 1 until August 15 all pilots try to get a Top 10 rank on the official highscore boards (or a special empty highscore board, thus even new pilots may try to do their best). On August 15 the Top 10 pilots may get access to the exclusive "The Last Chapter" DLC beta version (testing, bug reports, feedbacks to EAS). Square Enix offered beta version of Final Fantasy 14 to the public too (testing, bug reports and other feedbacks). This would be a great motivation for the Soldner X community and I'm sure there are pilots getting even more points than Yogie84 got with a motivation like this. :laugh:
100% Trophies in Soldner-X & Soldner-X2 (incl. DLC) - Thanks to Griever73 & illusionmgs :)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by LordPegasusSigma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 8 years 9 months ago #1769

• eastasiasoft
LordPegasusSigma wrote:
Please don't add any asshole trophies like CAPCOM loves to do (e.g. Megaman 9/10 - "Clear the game without getting damaged"). B)
Don't worry, such a trophy would be highly unlikely.
What about a contest? From August 1 until August 15 all pilots try to get a Top 10 rank on the official highscore boards (or a special empty highscore board, thus even new pilots may try to do their best). On August 15 the Top 10 pilots may get access to the exclusive "The Last Chapter" DLC beta version (testing, bug reports, feedbacks to EAS). Square Enix offered beta version of Final Fantasy 14 to the public too (testing, bug reports and other feedbacks). This would be a great motivation for the Soldner X community and I'm sure there are pilots getting even more points than Yogie84 got with a motivation like this. :laugh:
We are still considering a contest in general but a public beta testing is a lot harder to implement than you may assume. It surely does make sense for big publishers with projects that involve a lot of online gaming, but for a small company as we are with smaller projects in development, it would be too expensive to realize.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re:"The Last Chapter" announced! 8 years 9 months ago #1770

• Drammer15
  • Fresh Boarder
Will the DLC have a lava level? the snow level, forest level and desert level (of sorts) are here. The only thing missing is a nice old skool lava level :).

Re:"The Last Chapter" announced! 8 years 9 months ago #1771

• Final Prototype
I think there will be an announcement or a blog post about the details of the content within the next weeks.

We are also planning to release a trailer for the DLC, so stay tuned for more information.
Kind regards,
SX Support Team

Re: 8 years 9 months ago #1773

Albedo wrote:
I hope we'll see "true" final boss this time :)

The "true" final boss will be a rare enemy orb you meet with a chance of 1:100'000 - if you don't meet it, well, Game Over. :laugh:

@eastasiasoft: Will Rafael Dyll be responsible for the DLC soundtrack? His soundtracks are awesome and fit the atmosphere of the gameplay perfectly.
100% Trophies in Soldner-X & Soldner-X2 (incl. DLC) - Thanks to Griever73 & illusionmgs :)

Re:"The Last Chapter" announced! 8 years 9 months ago #1774

• New_Neo
  • Fresh Boarder
For me I see it hard. Although I have a rank 65, I can not go further for now. I'd like to get the beta, but I think there are players too strong for me. However to come to a rank of 65, is a great achievement for me!

Sorry for not correct English, but I'm using a translator. I'm Italian ;)
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Go to top