Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason)

Re:Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason) 6 years 10 months ago #2382

• matlock49g
  • Fresh Boarder
You're not going to believe this, i did it again tonight. Made it all the way to the mini-boss on level 7 and hit no, by mistake of course, when the continue screen popped up. Damn! I had 10 continue's left at the time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason) 6 years 10 months ago #2383

• matlock49g
  • Fresh Boarder
Finally. Just completed Ultimate Space Rogue Challenge. Took me 27 continues, i had 6 remaining. Think i'll pour myself a shot of Tequila to celebrate. :woohoo:

Re:Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason) 6 years 10 months ago #2384

• matlock49g
  • Fresh Boarder
Can anyone, an Admin preferably, please explain to me why the gold medal awarded for completing the Ultimate Space Rogue challenge is not appearing next to my name on the leader boards? I've persevered for month's to get enough continues to be able to finally complete this challenge. And now that i've completed the challenge, the award is not displayed next to my name.

Hopefully it's just one of those things where the servers are periodically updated and i'm just in between updates. At any rate, any helpful response would be helpful. Thanks.

Re:Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason) 6 years 10 months ago #2385

• eastasiasoft
First of all congratulations. :)

Regarding your question, data is only uploaded to the server when high scores are uploaded. So in order for your gold medal to appear, simply start a normal high score run and upload a score (you can just die on purpose if you want to). During your score upload all your other stats are uploaded as well, including what challenges are completed.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by eastasiasoft.

Re:Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason) 6 years 10 months ago #2386

• matlock49g
  • Fresh Boarder
That worked. Thanks again eastasiasoft. Looking forward to the day the decision is made to develop Soldner X-3. :)

Re:Space Rogue failure (for the wrong reason) 6 years 10 months ago #2387

• eastasiasoft
No decision about a new Soldner-X game at the moment. But hopefully you will check out Rainbow Moon when it's coming later this year. :)
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Go to top