Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 4 OR 5 SECRET KEYS ON WORLDS 1 AND 2 ?

4 OR 5 SECRET KEYS ON WORLDS 1 AND 2 ? 2 years 5 months ago #8187

• eastasiasoft
EAGLE wrote:
Moreover the chain system of this game is different of Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer ? How have I to use it ?

There are quite detailed tutorials in the game. Here are some from the PS3 release.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

4 OR 5 SECRET KEYS ON WORLDS 1 AND 2 ? 2 years 4 months ago #8198

• EAGLE
  • Fresh Boarder
Reading at link the you have indicated me now I have understood that it's necessary get the rank "B" to find the fifth secret key. But now the question is: how can I get the rank "B" ? Maybe killing a lot of enemies ?
Kind regards
Thanks

4 OR 5 SECRET KEYS ON WORLDS 1 AND 2 ? 2 years 4 months ago #8199

• eastasiasoft
EAGLE wrote:
Reading at link the you have indicated me now I have understood that it's necessary get the rank "B" to find the fifth secret key. But now the question is: how can I get the rank "B" ? Maybe killing a lot of enemies ?
Kind regards
Thanks

Your rank improves by killing more enemies and by taking less damage. Alternatively you can unlock and try some of the challenges. There is a challenge where your rank is locked to rank B. If you play that challenge, it's much easier to find the missing keys.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Go to top