Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: best shooter,best arcade,best game!

Re:best shooter,best arcade,best game! 8 years 5 months ago #980

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Himmelssturmer's PC Limited Edition is a marvel, indeed.
The Tactical Reference Guide, as well as the inclusion of the original soundtrack, as well as the extensive instruction booklet and a certificate of purchase, all make it worth every penny.
I hope that product will always be available. Future pilots may discover Soldner-X through it, and I hope they can experience the same stunning quality offered by it that we have.
Although the PC version is very different and slightly more difficult, it is also the roots of Soldner-X, and should thus always be there too.
Here's to hoping Final Prototype gets a Tactical Reference Guide! Haha.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:best shooter,best arcade,best game! 8 years 5 months ago #1007

WhiteAlexander wrote:
Always nice to see people enjoying the game. :)

Been trying to spread the word about it a bit, already convinced a handful to buy it and so far they all love it. :cheer: Hopefully we'll get even more.

It's such a hard job. It sucks that people really don't care about SX2 (mostly because of SX1). I mention games Like Gradius V, but god dammit EAS needs to campaign this title, big time, because it is so damn good. Xbox gets Cave and Treasure and for the longest time we haven't had a decent shooter on the PSN. SX2 is *almost* (97%) on par with the top tier danmaku out there. I really want EAS to succeed here because I'm sure their success will lead to more and far better games of this type. :side:

Re:best shooter,best arcade,best game! 8 years 5 months ago #1009

That's probably the most common reason I see people not having much interest in SX2 because they didn't really enjoy SX1.

Fortunately showing them the SX2 trailer and a couple of gameplay videos changed most of their minds. :)

Re:best shooter,best arcade,best game! 8 years 5 months ago #1130

• Turrican
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, I have to say I'm absolutely loving Soldner X2, and in appreciation, I've got a review of it done and posted on the site I write for to hopefully spread the word.

vi.deoga.me.uk/2010/06/review-soldner-x2...otype-ps3/#more-3347

Brilliant job again guys. I wish there were more dev companies like you guys who embrace the older generation and bring it into the modern gaming world.

Hats off to you :D

Re:best shooter,best arcade,best game! 8 years 5 months ago #1133

• Hsanrb
  • Gold Boarder
Well written review. Not sure I'd come to the same conclusions on things, maybe my experience from the hardcore side brings up more concerns about the gameplay than the casual fan would care to enjoy (and your site looks more general gaming than specifics.)

Re:best shooter,best arcade,best game! 8 years 5 months ago #1136

• Albedo
  • Expert Boarder
Yeah, great review. Kudos for you. ;)
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Go to top