Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can't play on PC with XBox One controller

Can't play on PC with XBox One controller 1 year 2 months ago #8520

• JGreen
  • Fresh Boarder
I play a lot of PC games with an XBox one controller and I've never had an issue until now so I know the issue is with the game. I can't navigate any menus and my character is always sprinting. The sprinting is an annoyance but the menu navigation means I can't select anything I need to progress (including the next island).

I've double checked the calibration of the controller (and as I mentioned no other game has problems). It almost seems like the game is detecting the R2 button as always being pressed. I don't know why R2 is mapped to menu navigation but it would explain the constant sprinting.

Is there anything I can try to fix this? It's unplayable in its current state.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't play on PC with XBox One controller 1 year 2 months ago #8521

• eastasiasoft
I'm sorry to hear about the problem. We've been looking into this for a while and the problem appears to be caused by one of the recent driver updates on Windows 10. According to Microsoft, the issue will be addressed in one of the coming driver updates.

In the meantime, we recommend to install an older Xbox One controller driver. You can find more information here:
steamcommunity.com/app/334280/discussion...#c358417008713560390

I hope this helps.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: eastasiasoft
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Go to top