Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please sound off if you still visit (to fans)

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 3 months 1 week ago #8888

• eastasiasoft
Nemesis1982 wrote:
Test since posts seem to be getting lost

Nothing is getting lost, but we receive so much forum spam that the first few posts of new users now need to get moderated. Sorry for the confusion caused...
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 3 months 1 week ago #8890

@eastasiasoft: Yeah, sorry. I noticed after I posted it. It was explained in the successful commit notification, just did not notice. So the confusion was due to me not paying attention ;)

A tip from someone who's managed many a forum. It might be worthwhile checking the user you validate a message for and give them an auto validated status if "trusted". It'll save you quite a bit of work in the long run and the need to check in on the forum often will be somewhat mitigated that way.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 3 months 1 week ago #8892

• eastasiasoft
Nemesis1982 wrote:
A tip from someone who's managed many a forum. It might be worthwhile checking the user you validate a message for and give them an auto validated status if "trusted". It'll save you quite a bit of work in the long run and the need to check in on the forum often will be somewhat mitigated that way.

Thanks for the tip, we will look into. There's a bit of limitation with the forum that are using though and sadly there aren't many people registering and posting anymore (mostly because of social media), so we haven't put too much time into it. We will most likely turn off moderation in case the forum gets busier again once Rainbow Skies is out.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Go to top