Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Difficulty

Difficulty 4 months 2 weeks ago #8998

Compared to Rainbow Moon i have the Feeling that Skies is a lot harder to play.
Where in Moon it was enough to beat all the Monsters on the Map to get good enough for the Area Boss, in Skies i am allways way to weak. So i have to grind a lot to face the next Boss.
And i am playing on the easiest Level.
Maybe i became weak myself over the Years of waiting for Skies to come out. :blush:
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by The-Schlonz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Difficulty 4 months 2 weeks ago #9000

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
The-Schlonz wrote:
BTW:
Compared to Rainbow Moon i have the Feeling that Skies is a lot harder to play.
Where in Moon it was enough to beat all the Monsters on the Map to get good enough for the Area Boss, in Skies i am allways way to weak. So i have to grind a lot to face the next Boss.
And i am playing on the easiest Level.
Maybe i became weak myself over the Years of waiting for Skies to come out. :blush:

It depends on how you play. The beginning of Rainbow Skies is definitely easier, it's hard to die on Arca. Howeverm if you just focus on story battles (Marked with an golden arrow up), difficulty can become decent even on the lowest battle rank. But you can make the game easier at any time by doing optional stuff.

Here are a few tipps: (You'll find most of them in the tutorials / in game texts too)

* Use the defend option on your last action.
* Focus on Speed and Strength when you upgrade your characters.
* I would recommend to focus on Speed and Strength in crafting too.
* Buy new weapons first, when you upgrade your gear. This is the most important gear.
* Don't ignore new skill books, they also help a lot.
* SideQuests are also a good way to obtain additional skills stones, coins and other rewards.

Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Marcus
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Go to top