Hi Marcus. It has been a while. You may remember me as the map maker and wiki editor for Rainbow Moon. Anyways, Great new game you have here, although I will admit much more difficult , at least for now (currently lv 18 in South Ariella and at Rank 3). I dropped down from Rank 5 after getting key as I was getting my ass handed to me on every turn lol. Can't believe you can go to Rank 10 as another poster mentioned. I just hope I don't need a Rank 6,7,8 and so on key for later. My only real gripe with the game so far is the skill restriction that an enemy has to be in a given square for you to use that skill. Otherwise, a Great Game. Thanks Marcus to you and your team for creating it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Great New Game Marcus!!
7 months 2 weeks ago #9008
Nice to have you back playing Rainbow Skies as well and very glad you like it
Regarding your questions, Rainbow Skies' difficulty is easier in the beginning compared to Rainbow Moon but gets much harder eventually. Of course it's always up to you, because you can raise or lower the battle rank to your likings.
Some additional info about the battle rank:
Warning: Spoiler![ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ]
* The max. battle rank is 9 stars.
* This is a 400% boost to the monster attributes.
* BR 7 is required if you want to complete the end game. (At the same time, it is sufficient if you start raising the BR in the end game)
* BR 8 in the end game is suffiecient to receive max. rewards.
* BR 9 is not required and won't give you any better rewards, it's just for those who want the ultimate challenge.
Also thanks for your feedback regarding the skill system.