Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu

Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu 2 months 2 weeks ago #9018

• Welcome to Moes
  • Junior Boarder
Hi there, just wondered if anyone could help? Past day or so I've been on the quest where I've to get going to Shirawu however the sea is all blocked to where the destination point is on the map, it says the blacksmith can help unblock the road however whenever I've been to a blacksmith I see nothing that helps me do this, just the regular things such as upgrading your weapons etc...

Chances are I've probably missed something I'm supposed to do but can anyone help please, I'm a little stuck so just been doing a few battles to level up.

Thanks, I appreciate any help anyone kindly gives :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: casforain

Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu 2 months 2 weeks ago #9019

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
I am in this area right now so I can contribute. But you need to continue working your way to the east on land. There will be a couple of battles you will need to get past to continue on and will have the 'arrow up' symbol next to them. I believe it's a total of two battles, and each are in the mountain passes, and then you will be able to reach Shirawu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Welcome to Moes

Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu 2 months 2 weeks ago #9020

• Welcome to Moes
  • Junior Boarder
Awesome, thank you! Also, can I kindly ask, this is probably an obvious one to most however you know when you're levelling up your characters you get the blue stones and the red stones, I also have a few gold/yellow one's but I see no characteristics to level up with the yellow/gold stones, where are these used please, do you know? :)

Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu 2 months 2 weeks ago #9021

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
The yellow stones are used to level up other aspects of your characters, which you haven't gotten to yet. The first one should be coming up soon, once you get to Shirawu. :)
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Hobbun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Welcome to Moes

Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu 2 months 2 weeks ago #9022

• Welcome to Moes
  • Junior Boarder
I see, brilliant, thank you for the kind help, it's much appreciated! :)

It would be cool if there was a guide on the website for items and things, could really help with the progress of the game so we know what we're doing with certain things :) The tutorials in the game are great but it's not easy to find what you want sometimes when specifically trying to work out how to use something and it's a lot to take in while you're progressing but it's all great either way.

Such a great game, you guys have done such a great job on this game it's fantastic! :)

Unblocking the road to get to Shirawu 2 months 2 weeks ago #9023

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
EAS (Eastasiasoft) has pretty much said it's up to the community to get that together, unfortunately. They did indicate they got a website for a wiki back some years ago, but I don't know if it's still active.

I am willing to contribute to a wiki if one is started up, but I don't have the means or know how to start it.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Go to top