Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Re: Physical world map & PSN DLC/addon

Re: Physical world map & PSN DLC/addon 4 months 1 week ago #9028

• rusty
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

As a long-time Rainbow Moon player, it would be nice to see upgrades (such as rainbow coins) available to buy in the PlayStation Store for this game - Is this planned?

Also, we missed out on the limited edition version of Rainbow Skies; will it be possible to purchase a physical world map which was distributed with these?

Kind regards,

~R
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Physical world map & PSN DLC/addon 4 months 1 week ago #9029

• eastasiasoft
DLC is not planned at the moment.

Regarding the map, it's only included with the Limited Edition box set.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rusty

Re: Physical world map & PSN DLC/addon 4 months 1 week ago #9030

• rusty
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the reply.

That's a shame on both counts. Hopefully, DLC will be available soon, as it would be a good incentive for players to give something extra back to the game's development (it would certainly help the player in the early stages as, compared with Rainbow Moon, the difficulty seems a bit higher).

I understand that the physical perks such as the map may remain a collectors item - perhaps someone will create their own and upload it to the web in due course.

Re: Physical world map & PSN DLC/addon 4 months 1 week ago #9031

• eastasiasoft
To be honest, we are quite surprised that some players find the difficulty higher compared to Rainbow Moon. In fact, if you play on the lowest battle rank, the first 5-10 hours are extremely easy, unless you neglect some of the important game mechanics (e.g. not using skill stones, not visiting the blacksmith, etc.).

DLC is definitely not planned. Especially items like booster packs need to be considered prior game release as it otherwise involves making a lot of changes to the game. When we released Rainbow Moon, a lot of people complained about the boosters because they compared them to microtransactions, so we decided not to release them this time.

Regarding the map, it's quite possible that someone will scan and publish them. We also still have a small buffer of limited editions, which we held back in the event that replacements will be needed. We will likely sell out the rest in the coming weeks or months.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

Re: Physical world map & PSN DLC/addon 4 months 1 week ago #9033

• Mikek
  • Junior Boarder
I would also welcome DLCs like in Rainbow moon. I would happily support you and made my grinding little shorter. Yes those were micro-transactions and some people hate those, but for lazy people like me they were very much welcomed. :)
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Go to top