Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 5 lever room puzzle

5 lever room puzzle 3 weeks 20 hours ago #9154

• Suikoden89
  • Fresh Boarder
Tried again and again to figure out lever sequence. Can anyone help with sequence from left to right up an down??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 lever room puzzle 3 weeks 19 hours ago #9155

• palatinae
  • Fresh Boarder
Ironically, I signed up for and joined this forum in hopes of finding this exact answer. A different forum board stated that there was a solution posted here on the official forums, but I certainly do not see it.

/tracking

P.S. I am terrible at puzzles and have not done ANY of the floor 3 puzzles in this Wintry place :-(

5 lever room puzzle 3 weeks 8 hours ago #9157

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Suikoden89 wrote:
Tried again and again to figure out lever sequence. Can anyone help with sequence from left to right up an down??

Could you be more specific please? Name of the dungeon / area / level etc. There are numerous optional lever riddles, especially in the end game. A screenshot or photo would also help.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Marcus
Last Edit: 3 weeks 8 hours ago by SideQuestStudios.

5 lever room puzzle 3 weeks 3 hours ago #9158

• palatinae
  • Fresh Boarder
In the North West room with two switches, the top one faces right and the bottom one faces left.

For the North East room, left.

South West is left and South East is right.

To figure it out on your own, count each monster in each room AREA (not the entire floor, but rather the room each switch is in plus the immediate area). There are 3 different monsters ... a mushroom, a tall guy with horns on head and another similar badger type head without horns. Then simply move the switch to face the monster in that room with the higher total count in that room.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Go to top