Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Damage prediction with Kamikaze

Damage prediction with Kamikaze 2 months 2 weeks ago #9217

• Alea
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently got a bow for Layne (Kamikaze bow) with a skill that triples the damage that is caused by the last action every turn. The damage prediction is fine except if the last skill I'm using consumes more than one action. In this case I still get the bonus damage, but this is not shown in the prediction. I guess this is probably not the intended behavior and either the damage is not predicted correctly or the damage bonus should not apply in this situation. (I hope it's the damage prediction :D)

PS: I really like the game so far :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Damage prediction with Kamikaze 2 months 2 weeks ago #9221

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
That's not an issue of the damage prediction, this is by design. If you use a skill that takes more than one action to finish your turn, the bonus will not be applied and so the damage prediction does not preview the bonus.

The bonus will only applied if you're in your very last action of your turn, otherwise it would be too mighty and could be used almost every time.

Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Marcus
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by SideQuestStudios.

Damage prediction with Kamikaze 2 months 2 weeks ago #9222

• Asimb0mb
  • Junior Boarder
So you're saying the bonus is broken then? Because it does give you the bonus when you finish the turn with a skill of multiple actions. I love it for that reason. Sure it's risky, but being able to finish your turn with a unique skill or some other skill which is super powerful with that bonus is really useful when you just wanna sweep through enemy groups. It doesn't feel OP either, because you do risk taking a lot of damage.

Damage prediction with Kamikaze 2 months 2 weeks ago #9225

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
After doing some investigation I can confirm this is indeed not working as intended. The original design was that the bonus will only be applied if your action counter is (MAX - 1). So the prediction works fine but the bonus does not.

However, we'll consider to just adjust the prediction. This will be addressed in the next patch.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
Best regards,
Marcus
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Go to top