Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Glimmer Mine battle soundtrack glitched?

Glimmer Mine battle soundtrack glitched? 2 months 4 weeks ago #9284

• Asimb0mb
  • Junior Boarder
Heyo, just got into the Glimmer Mine and I noticed for every battle the game seems to randomly pick a battle soundtrack. Is this intentional or glitched? I ask because I got to hear a kickass battle soundtrack I had never heard before, so I feel like maybe this isn't supposed to happen. I'm on Vita (digital), can't confirm the same happens on other platforms atm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Glimmer Mine battle soundtrack glitched? 2 months 4 weeks ago #9288

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
This is by design. All end game dungeons (except the first one) have a music shuffle function, to offer a wider variety of the music tracks, and we have spared this specific track just for the end game. So this one only plays when the shuffle is active.
Best regards,
Marcus

Glimmer Mine battle soundtrack glitched? 2 months 4 weeks ago #9289

• Asimb0mb
  • Junior Boarder
I love the soundtrack, so I can really appreciate that this is an actual thing! The only way this could be better is if we could choose which track we want to hear without going in and out of battle until we get the one we want. That endgame specific battle track is so badass, really wish I could listen to it more consistently!

Speaking of which, are there any plans yet to do a separate soundtrack release? There are some magical tracks in there which I would love to listen to from time to time without turning the game on.

Glimmer Mine battle soundtrack glitched? 2 months 4 weeks ago #9291

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
I'm happy to hear you like the track. An option to choose the tracks you would like to hear would be definitely the uber-deluxe solution, but a lot of UI is required for that and due to time constraints, we couldn't implement it that way.

Regarding the sound-track: The limited edition contained the original soundtrack. It was a double CD, including all game tracks. It's unfortunately no longer available but there will be a digital release of the soundtrack, you can download from the PSN store soon, so stay tuned. Eastasiasoft will post an update when it's getting released.

Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Marcus

Glimmer Mine battle soundtrack glitched? 2 months 3 weeks ago #9297

• Asimb0mb
  • Junior Boarder
It's cool, I understand the complications. I'm glad there will be a digital release of the soundtrack, because I missed out on the Limited Edition at the time. I just didn't know if I should've bought it for Vita or PS4, so I went with digital because of cross-buy.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top