Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Skill experience on weapons

Skill experience on weapons 1 month 28 minutes ago #9646

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
Marcus (or anyone else that wishes to answer),

One thing I finally noticed now in late main game is your weapon experience will 'not' raise with enemies too low of level to you. What is the cut off for that?

I only found it a bit odd as I can raise my equipment experience in all other aspects (using items, taking damage and casting secondary skills) with all level enemies. But the only exception is in raising weapon experience.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Skill experience on weapons 4 weeks 1 day ago #9647

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Hi Hobbun,

Your questions are so specific, that I always have to dig deep in the code and documentation to find the answer you're looking for. B)

The suppressed weapon XP is a similar cheat protection like the battle rank, that is not leveling up, when you fight against low level mobs. It's by design and the purpose is simply to avoid that you stand before a monster and attack 100 times in a row without any risk of getting damage - just to quickly level up your weapons with super easy enemies. This was possibly in specific situations, so that's why we've added this.

Regarding other methods, you have to invest some resources to get the xp, for example magic points or items, so we've decided not to limit these methods too.

It usually doesn't play a role in the normal game, only when you try to cheat or find shortcomings.

Hope that helps,
all the best.
Best regards,
Marcus

Skill experience on weapons 4 weeks 1 day ago #9648

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
I know I can be real specific on my questions sometimes. :)

So the dividing line on whether a weapon will gain experience or not, is that more straightforward than determining a challenging battle? Or is the formula as detailed for it?

Skill experience on weapons 3 weeks 6 days ago #9649

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
It's similar, yes.

Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Marcus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Go to top