Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Another question...Gather skill

Another question...Gather skill 3 weeks 6 days ago #9650

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
Marcus,

I know some of the questions I ask deal specifically with math related aspects that can make it difficult to answer due to complicated formulas to answer and whatnot, and I understand not doing so. But I don't mean to make things difficult. :)

But my question in regards to the Gather skill. I don't think (hope) this is math related, but first of all, it is a great skill. On being able to hit so many enemies when you really raise the skill level of it. Also, with the added bonus of 'gathering' loot bags when they fall within the area of effect of the skill. This is where my question lies.

One thing I've noticed when gathering up those loot bags is it doesn't seem like it gives full treasure compared to if you picked up the bags yourself. Very similar to if you left the bags on the field at the end of combat and let the game give you the treasure. As it's been said, it's always better to pick those bags up yourself, as leaving them until the end of combat you will usually (almost always) receive less treasure.

I've noticed the same in picking up the loot bags in using the Gather skill. I can remember one time picking up 5 bags from the skill, but only receiving 150 coin (one line worth) and one material. Obviously, if I picked those bags up I would have received more than that.

Can you confirm that using the Gather skill on the loot bags (in collecting them) works similarly in how much treasure you receive like if you left them at the end of combat?

I hope that wasn't too complicated/wordy on my post. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another question...Gather skill 3 weeks 5 days ago #9651

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Hi Hobbun,

Yes, collecting the bags with the skill is technically the same as the auto-collect at the end of a battle. So, you'll get a bit more loot by collecting them one by one.

Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Marcus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobbun

Another question...Gather skill 3 weeks 5 days ago #9652

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks, Marcus. :)
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Go to top