Hong Kong - December 7, 2017 – Eastasiasoft Limited, the independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment, is excited to launch the post-apocalyptic action adventure VESTA from the Spanish developer FinalBoss Games. Coming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on December 26, VESTA will first be available in Asia, and will be subsequently released in other territories in 2018.
VESTA combines the challenges of traditional puzzles and arcade gameplay to create an elaborate and fascinating story. Players take on the role as Vesta, a 6-year-old girl, who awakes in a desolate underground labyrinth. With the assistance of her littler helper, Bot, and her friend, Droid, players lead Vesta through more than 30 fascinating levels, full of enemies, traps, obstacles and powerful bosses.
VESTA will launch digitally on the PlayStation®Store in Asia on December 26 for US$14.99. It will also be available exclusively at online retailer Play-Asia.com as a physical Limited Edition for US$29.99. A reservation list has been opened today to secure your physical copy. Limited to just 2500pcs worldwide, the Limited Edition will contain the following items:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- An official soundtrack CD
- A full-color art book / comic book (36 pages)
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector's box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Set in a technologically advanced post-apocalyptic universe, VESTA combines the challenges of traditional puzzles and arcade gameplay to create an elaborate and fascinating story.
You play as Vesta, a quick-witted 6-year-old girl, who wakes up in a desolate underground labyrinth. With the assistance of her littler helper, Bot, and her friend, Droid, lead Vesta through a range of puzzles to escape the huge mechanical complex.
Gears, robots, mystery, humor, challenges, fun and action... Vesta is all that, and much more!
- Two characters – Vesta and Droid, two very different characters with unique skills at their disposal. Play as Vesta, an agile girl capable of managing energy. While Droid is a strong and powerful robot! Utilize their distinct abilities to solve puzzles in different ways!
- More than 30 levels - Solve the unique challenges of each of the levels. All set in different environments, and filled with various objects to interact with: platforms, conveyor belts, hatches, and more!
- Enemies – Battle with countless robotic opponents that won’t hesitate to crush or blow you to pieces! Then take on powerful bosses that will truly test your mettle! But watch out! The levels are full of traps, and are as dangerous as any foe! Acid baths, lasers and collapsing floors are just some of the obstacles you will have to overcome. Keep your wits about you, or end up another victim to the labyrinth!
- Energy - This is the essential resource that the world of VESTA is built upon. Find it, manage it, recycle it!
- Collect - Delve into the story of VESTA as you discover the world through hidden secrets and comic pages.
Eastasiasoft Limited is an independent, Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment specializing in video games and related media. Founded in 2007, eastasiasoft has worked on and published titles such as Rainbow Skies, Rainbow Moon, Lost Sea, and the Söldner-X franchise.
About FinalBoss Games
FinalBoss is a video game developer based in Tàrrega (Lleida), Spain. The studio has been founded by Manuel Usero. Manuel and the studio's lead programmer Eduardo Jiménez have previously worked at a number of renowned studios, including Ubisoft, Pyro Studios, Black Rock Studio and Disney.
Play-Asia.com was established in 2002 and is the leading independent retailer, providing outstanding customer experience, large variety of genuine products and global fulfillment.