Created on Friday, 22 February 2013 03:25
We are thrilled to announce that we are working on Rainbow Skies, a new role-playing game, coming to consoles and handhelds in late 2014.
Built on Rainbow Moon's system, Rainbow Skies is a completely new game that is set in a new world with new characters and a new story. It will offer an even deeper and more versatile gameplay experience, while staying absolutely true to its roots.
Here are just some of the new features that you can expect from Rainbow Skies:
- Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player's party
- An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
- New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
- Various buildings can now be entered and explored
- A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
- New mini games
- Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked
Rainbow Skies is still in an early development stage, but news surrounding the development of the game will be published regularly. Visit Rainbow Skies' official website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for updates. Make sure to let us know what you think about Rainbow Skies through one of our social channels or the forum.
Early work-in-progress images:
You can read the full press release here.