HyperParasite is a rogue-lite twin-stick shooter/brawler that never plays the same twice. Collect and control 60 different characters as the body-snatching alien Parasite with a grudge against humanity. Fight to the top of the food chain: possess the President, push the Big Red Button and one-up the human race.
- Relentless top-down, shoot ‘em up action! Being able to snatch the bodies of nearly every weapon - wielding homosapien you encounter ensures bullet hell almost never ceases.
- Intelligent zapping! A happy trigger-finger alone won’t suffice; 60 different character classes, host-specific abilities and a skill-based progression system means you’ll be working to one-up the human race even without bullets.
- Extreme level re-playability 13 procedurally generated levels, multiple game-play objectives, grueling waves of enemies and 5 deranged bosses, all while the possibility of perma-death looms; prepare to die. A lot.
- Nostalgia …perpetuated by a unique 3D-pixelated art style, absurdly bright neons, obnoxious styling and robotic synthesizer sounds. It’s the roaring 80’s alright, with a dash of dystopia.
- Co-operative Gameplay: Too intense? Bring a friend!
Action, Roguelike, Shoot'em Up
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
© Troglobytes Games SL. Licensed to and published by Eastasiasoft Limited. All Rights Reserved.