Current job openings
Freelance UI Designer
We are looking for a UI Designer to help create the 2D assets (UI, HUD and Front End) for our upcoming PlayStation 4 indie game.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A player oriented approach to UI design
- Knowledge of current and relevant design trends in games
- Experience sourcing and implementing unicode fonts
- Experience with platform-specific UI technical requirements
- Previous experience creating UI for Unity projects
Successful candidates will need to work closely with the design team to update and improve the UI and, if necessary, update assets based on player feedback. The assets will be heavily stylised, similar to those found in action RPGs and strategy titles, and avoid pixel or overly simplified vector styles.
Interested parties please send your portfolio to jobs(at)eastasiasoft(dot)com. Applicants with previous experience and immediate availability are preferred. The deadline for applications is July 21st 2014 and we will follow up with potential candidates soon after.