Current job openings
Position: 2D / 3D Game Artist
Location: Hong Kong (full time)
We are looking for an experienced artist with a strong portfolio and a unique personal style to help us work on our first next generation console game. As part of a small development team you will be responsible for game art, from the initial concept all the way to final submission.
- Concepting different art styles for our new game.
- Producing high quality 2D / 3D assets for all aspects of our game, in a variety of formats. This includes characters, worlds, effects, user interface, icons, etc.
- Working within design, style and technical requirements to ensure game assets are high quality, highly usable and easy to implement.
- Contributing to design discussions, providing new ideas and designing around problems.
- Working with team members and external parties to ensure art goals are realistic and achievable.
- Providing assistance with studio art tasks such as marketing materials, presentations and managing art outsource material.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling applications such as 3DS Max, Maya.
- Ability to use, build and improve art pipelines, taking assets from source into the game efficiently.
- Previous experience filling an artistic role within a professional creative team.
- Strong time-management skills, able to meet deadlines both with and without pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Passion for video games and game development.
- Demonstrable experience producing art assets for games.
- Console game experience.
- Skills in 2D or 3D animation.
- Experience using the Unity engine and tools.
- Knowledge of web design.
- Knowledge of video editing.
- Experience working as a part of a small creative team.
If you are interested in the position and want to apply please send the following to jobs(at)eastasiasoft(dot)com
- portfolio / work samples
- expected salary