Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rainbow Moon additional information

Rainbow Moon additional information 8 years 3 months ago #2289

• eastasiasoft
Here are a number of official web links where to gather more information about Rainbow Moon:

Rainbow Moon Official Website
Rainbow Moon on facebook

First artworks have been posted on the game's official website but can also be downloaded from our press downloads section

Feel free to ask your questions and submit your feedback here in our official forums!
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainbow Moon additional information 8 years 3 months ago #2290

• (Once a legendary pilot) D'aarg Wars Veteran
  • BrownSparrow
  • Expert Boarder
Holy cow! Grubenrisen aprove this!! an RPG with the high quality from Eastasiasoft and Sidequest Studios with Master Rafael Dyll on Ost ? almost dying here to see a trailer or some stuff....but i can wait (i guess)until then....Söldner-X all the way. :woohoo:

Congrats in the new game, wish you guys all the lucky that a sparrow can give. :side:

(Please put some references from Soldner-X it's the only thing that i beg for you guys :unsure:

Bye bye and peace.
Sparrow Squadron 187th Division / 89th Special Fighter Squadron

Re:Rainbow Moon additional information 8 years 3 months ago #2293

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Ah, I've been waiting for this to be officially announced! Can't wait to see some more reactions!
I'm glad they went into RPG...it's funny, I once wondered what a SideQuest/Eastasiasoft RPG would be like (I kept thinking along the lines of R-Type Command, only with EDF - but fathoming such a thing would cause awesome overload).
The style is again distinctive...that's what I liked about Soldner-X too.

As for Soldner-X references, Baldren's shield and sword look awfully familiar...meaning, it looks like Windgeist's eyeball made a return. And I'm almost positive that portal all the monsters are crawling out of leads to Lurking Evil.

Either way, I can't wait for RM to be released, but before then, take your time guys - you're on the map now!
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Re:Rainbow Moon additional information 8 years 3 days ago #2300

• Regal_Bane
  • Fresh Boarder
I will be keeping an eye out for this game. I hope this game is further along then I think it is. Id love to see a release of this before Battlefield 3 comes out. Im not playing anything else besides that for a good long time lol B)

Re:Rainbow Moon additional information 7 years 2 months ago #2393

• BavMotWork
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there any word on a release date for Rainbow Moon yet? I'm very excited to play it.

Re:Rainbow Moon additional information 7 years 2 months ago #2395

• eastasiasoft
BavMotWork wrote:
Is there any word on a release date for Rainbow Moon yet? I'm very excited to play it.
The game is basically complete. What's left to do is:
- Fixing a few remaining bugs.
- Implementing one final yet to be announced feature. (can't say more for now unfortunately)
- Submitting to Sony for quality approval.

We hope to have Rainbow Moon in stores by June 2012...
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds
Go to top