Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EU release

Re:EU release 7 years 3 weeks ago #2536

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
eastasiasoft wrote:
There's also not a reason for us to change anything, actually it would just complicate things. ;-)
Yep, this is getting parodied.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:EU release 7 years 3 weeks ago #2538

• eastasiasoft
Matdra wrote:
Just don't mind me if i skip these DLC till some huge stuff that add some gameplay time appear. The game should be doable without these item pack and i prefer to play the hard way without buing a boost of power with my wallet.
The game is balanced to be played without buying the DLC, but everyone can decide for themselves. It will be easier and probably a bit faster if you buy some of the DLC as you can play through with a little less battles. There are also some unique items that you won't find in the game.

On the other hand, buying something extra also means supporting us, so if there's something that suits your needs, it's of course much appreciated.

PS: Besides DLC, there will also be other stuff like avatars and of course the soundtrack release.

I guess that's already more than I wanted to disclose, we'll announce all the details some time after E3.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by eastasiasoft.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Go to top