Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Puzzles

Puzzles 7 years 1 day ago #2571

• RockSauron
  • Fresh Boarder
First off, I just wanted to say that I just found out this game existed today at the Playstation blog, and it was quite a nice surprise to know it was coming soon haha.

Anyway, I was just curious about puzzles. You say you'll have them, but I was wondering how common they'd be? Would they be simple pull-the-lever style, or are you going more complicated?

Personally, I like RPG puzzles and I hope there are some complex and varied puzzles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Puzzles 7 years 1 day ago #2572

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Well, if you're looking for a classical kind of mini game where you can push and pull blocks to bring them into a specific order I have to disappoint you. We know a lot of games coming up with this approach, so we want to do something different.

But there are many other riddles, secrets and combination elements in the game. To name just a few:

* Wells that are hiding secrets that have to be solved
* Dungeons containing secret rooms and riddles
* Lever-combinations to unlock passages and doors

All in all the puzzles are not too hard, because we know a lot of people would be frustrated if they stuck and don't know how to proceed.

Hope that will answer your question?
Best regards,
Marcus

Re:Puzzles 7 years 1 day ago #2573

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Heh, it would be cool if there were investigative-style puzzles.
i.e. 'Kill a specific type of monster to find out if it's the type that's causing recent disappearances' etc.
The wells and dungeons thing sounds awesome though, and it doesn't sound like the frustrating type of puzzle where you eventually have to go to Youtube to figure out.
Perfect!
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Go to top