Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Base attack values for skills

Base attack values for skills 6 years 2 months ago #6641

• Katamari
  • Fresh Boarder
While it is possible to reach max stats with any character that does not necessarily means that each one has equal battle prowess. During post-game I wanted to prioritize character balance, skill movement and end game affinities as far as deciding team composition was concerned.

Baldren, Serena, and Dozeru sufficed until nearing 600 and hitting resistance in the form of Vamp alord and Dark Mages pre-1M ring. Serena is obviously great crowd control and Dozeru has a wide variety of skills to zip around to clean up he map in a single turn. Baldren's skill set, excepting Eternal Pierce as I didn't have it yet, felt lackluster and restrictive in both damage, status effects, and movement. Enter a level 30ish Gorodo who caught up in no time and utilizes a much more versatile skill set.

My question though is what are the base attack values associated with each skill that are used in damage calculations?

While farming Banned Pages Baldren is on par with Gorodo in terms of damage per hit. I assume this is because the balance bonus is equalizing the damage from the affinty bonus. But innate attack values may also play a role. Could anyone shed some light on this matter for me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Base attack values for skills 4 weeks 29 minutes ago #9384

• Suit3d87
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you find this
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Go to top