Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disc Version Guide

Disc Version Guide 10 months 3 weeks ago #8472

• Morwenna
  • Junior Boarder
:)
I'm excited! I just heard there will be a guide of some sort for the new disc version of Rainbow Moon! Is this a manual that comes with the game or a full-fledged strategy guide that will need to be bought separately? That would be awesome if Dan Birlew of BradyGames made a guide!

And...when is the hard version coming out? I waaaaant!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disc Version Guide 10 months 3 weeks ago #8473

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
I haven’t heard anything about an actual guide.

But yes, there will be a full-color manual for the game. From what I have been told, it won’t be as much info as you get in the tutorial, but more than just a couple of pages. They were indicating probably around 10-12 plus legal info.

And Brady Games? Ugh... if there was ever an actual guide for Rainbow Moon (or preferably Rainbow Skies) I would rather see a 400-500 page monstrosity from Future Press, the best strategy guides in the market. And Rainbow Moon/Skies are big enough games for a guide that size. :)

Disc Version Guide 10 months 3 weeks ago #8474

• Morwenna
  • Junior Boarder
:) I just looked on Amazon at different Future Press guides. They do look amazing!

Disc Version Guide 10 months 3 weeks ago #8475

• eastasiasoft
It will be a small manual -- 24 pages in total as it stands at the moment -- that contains some of the topics also described in the tutorials as well as some of the maps that you can find in the game. (Inner Euran, Euran, Rainbow Moon)

Code wise everything has been prepared. We still need to do some testing, get the games through QA and finally it will be up to Limited Run Games when to release them. An announcement will follow a few weeks before shipping date.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morwenna

Disc Version Guide 10 months 3 weeks ago #8476

• Morwenna
  • Junior Boarder
I can't wait! :woohoo:

Disc Version Guide 10 months 3 weeks ago #8477

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
A word of warning. I would be at your computer when Limited Run Games opens up sales for Rainbow Moon. Most likely they will split the number of copies allotted for the game 8 hours apart. I'm hoping we will get at least 4000 total. So if it was this number, there would be 2000 during the first time period, and 2000 for the second.

The games sell out VERY FAST. Within minutes, literally. So I truly mean in that you need to be there when the sales open.

Again, the 4000 number is just one I threw out, as EAS has not announced how many we will receive. But they did say it would be less than 5000, however, I'm hoping it won't be too much less than that.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Go to top