Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who should I fight first?

Who should I fight first? 5 months 3 weeks ago #8684

Gollomm
Death Tone
Limwar

I know I'll need each character to be at least level 70, ideally.

Serena, Baldren and Zelorus are level 69.
Trisha, Dozer and Gorodo are level 68.

I can include stats for each character as well as what skills they have.

For side quests, I still need to do The Remedy, Insincere Friend I & II, Ice Hunt (One more helmet!), The Boyfriend and Love and Hate II and III and Rainbow Medals (among others).

Namoris is outside the Cassar Island portal for the last battle but I want to do as many sidequests, boss fights and other things as possible before I fight him
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should I fight first? 5 months 3 weeks ago #8685

• eastasiasoft
DozeassOrion wrote:
Gollomm
Death Tone
Limwar

I know I'll need each character to be at least level 70, ideally.

Serena, Baldren and Zelorus are level 69.
Trisha, Dozer and Gorodo are level 68.

The level isn't really that important. Your gear and character attributes matter a lot more. There's also a lot you can do with temporary buffs to fight tough enemies. There's a good sidequest/endgame guide on the Wiki:
rainbowmoon.wikispaces.com/

Namoris is outside the Cassar Island portal for the last battle but I want to do as many sidequests, boss fights and other things as possible before I fight him

You should really battle him, so you can lift your level cap before you do more side quests. :)
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by eastasiasoft.

Who should I fight first? 5 months 3 weeks ago #8687

What's a level cap, sorry? (Sure it's mentioned somewhere on this forum).

And am I right in understand that your advice is to fight Namoris before I do the so request bosses?

Who should I fight first? 5 months 3 weeks ago #8688

• eastasiasoft
DozeassOrion wrote:
What's a level cap, sorry? (Sure it's mentioned somewhere on this forum).
And am I right in understand that your advice is to fight Namoris before I do the so request bosses?

Until you've beaten Namoris, your level is capped at a maximum of 80. (somehow had 70 in mind, so I thought you were pretty close for a moment, sorry)

It's up to you if you would like to battle Namoris yet or not but at your current level you should definitely be able to beat him. In case you are struggling, there is a thread pinned which might help you. The right battle party and tactic can make quite a difference for the final battle:
www.eastasiasoft.com/index.php/forum/11-...th-final-boss-battle

There's a lot of cool stuff you can do during endgame, which is why I recommended to go ahead and beat Namoris. Gaining levels during endgame can be ridiculously fast. :)

Here's a useful guide:
rainbowmoon.wikispaces.com/Post+Game+Guide

Edit: Forgot to mention that no side quests are missable, so you can still play them later at any time!
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by eastasiasoft.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DozeassOrion

Who should I fight first? 5 months 3 weeks ago #8689

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
EAS is right, you will level faster if you defeat Namoris first, as post-game enemies give a lot more XP.

But my question to you is, have you explored and cleaned out the dungeons of the aforementioned bosses (Gollomm, Death Tone and Limwar), except killing the bosses? If yes, then I agree you may want to go ahead and take on Namoris.

However, if you haven’t, then you may want to go work on those dungeons, as there is a lot to be found in them, especially Tiny Maze.

But either way, at least by your levels, you should be able to take on Namoris. As long as you’re current on equipment and skills.

And I recommend Inflated, it’s SO good. All you need is the item. Don’t waste an Essence of the Moon as they are hard to get a hold of. Save those for post-game armor.

I wanted to add, but Rainbow Moon has one of my favorite post-games, so much to do. If you have enjoyed the game so far, including the challenge, you will love post-game.

Finally, Rainbow Skies, the sequel to Rainbow Moon, is releasing later this year. And is supposed to have even more content. Keep a look-out for that. :)
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Hobbun.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Go to top