Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DLC Compatibility

DLC Compatibility 5 years 1 month ago #5544

• Themgoroth
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello;

Last week I bought Rainbow Moon from the German Store. Because this game turned out to be so great I decided to get Söldner-X 2 as well. I always struggled a bit with myself to get this, but after playing Rainbow Moon my concerns dropped to almost zero.

So I bought Söldner-X2 from the US Store because I had 10 Dollars left on this account. And, even if it´s a total different genre, it´s just as great as Rainbow Moon.

Now to my question: I want to buy the Expansion for S-X2, and I want to know if I can get it from the German Store (so I can buy it with a credit card) or do I need to buy a 10 Dollar Card to get it from the US Store like the game itself (the US Store doesn´t accept foreign Master Card´s anymore :( )?

Sorry if it´s a little too much text for such an easy Question, it´s the first time ever I write or ask something on the Internet ^^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DLC Compatibility 5 years 1 month ago #5571

• eastasiasoft
Unfortunately you will have to get the DLC from the US store as well as they are not cross compatible.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Go to top