Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: End-of-level Ratings System

End-of-level Ratings System 5 years 1 month ago #5549

• quod sum eris
  • Peridot_Weapon
  • Expert Boarder
I looked through the earlier posts but didn't see a specific answer for this (maybe it's similar to the original game so most of the veterans didn't need to ask about it?).

Just trying to figure out what exactly determines your "end of level" Rating Grade. Is it a combined average of your ranking throughout the level? Should I be attempting to get through the stages as quickly as possible? Does missing enemies and/or taking any damage considerably reduce your rating? Is it better to do near-flawlessly on Normal compared to adequately on Hard?

I've tried Rating Expert a few times and I can't even get a *C* rank at the end, much less a B. I didn't think I was doing THAT badly, so either the requirements are stricter than I expect or I'm just doing something fundamentally wrong. :)
My Gorge is rather Flamy today ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:End-of-level Ratings System 5 years 1 month ago #5552

• Themgoroth
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi;

I read through some older topics here and think I found the answer to your Question. It´s from Final Prototype :

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The Thread was this one; the response I mean is the very last answer

www.eastasiasoft.com/index.php/forum/5-s...ter?limit=6&start=42
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Themgoroth.

Re:End-of-level Ratings System 5 years 1 month ago #5554

• quod sum eris
  • Peridot_Weapon
  • Expert Boarder
Okay, thanks, that's what I needed. Actually managed to get an A when I finally cleared the challenge, due to a combination of going through the stage with the proper objectives in mind and finally realizing there was one spot against the boss where it was actually vulnerable to attack earlier than I'd realized. :)
My Gorge is rather Flamy today ...
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Go to top