TOPIC: Premeditated Continuation

Premeditated Continuation 4 years 10 months ago #6739

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
Who still plays this?
Who am I kidding?
Anyone who knows EAS/SideQuest does.
So earlier this year, a good friend of mine and I was watching after his place when his folks were out of town, and I unlocked a lot of the Final Prototype challenges for him.
The same thing won't happen till 2013, and while we wait for Rainbow Moon to release on Vita (and the next project!), I plan to do it again and unlock his co-op challenge.
Who cares if the chances for S-X 3 are 'slim-to-none'?
I've seen indie devs release $5 titles on Google Play and succeed even with little to no adverts.
Have faith, pilots.
Here's to Premeditated Continuation.
Join in and keep flying, pilots!
Kuroshinn of PSN says, don't drink and fly!
...reserve that for the after-party. ;)
(This basically means, EAS/SideQuest: don't close down the S-X 2 servers yet! Or the Himmelssturmer ones. We're still flying.)
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Cauthen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Premeditated Continuation 4 years 10 months ago #6745

• Turrican4
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, a S-X 3 for Christmas 2013/2014 would be great B)
I still need a few months more relaxation of the long S-X1/2 sessions. :lol:

But the fun in playing S-X1/2 is still in my TOP5 of Game Experiences of all Time (until now nothing beats Turrican 2 (Amiga)). S-X 1 Playtime was about 500hrs, or so...

When i will break a leg or so (hopefully not) and i have more time i will try again Hiscore Runs in S-X 2. Illusionmgs in S-X 1 is unbeatable i think - crazy guy from Ukraine, i saw his playthrough on youtube, unbelievable what he is doing there :)

When you don't heard about Söldner-X - yes, grab it :kiss:
(For S-X 1 read the instruction topics, otherwise you will not have fun with it (chaining))
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top