We are thrilled to announce that we are working on Rainbow Skies, a new role-playing game, coming to consoles and handhelds in late 2014.
Built on Rainbow Moon's system, Rainbow Skies is a completely new game that is set in a new world with new characters and a new story. It will offer an even deeper and more versatile gameplay experience, while staying absolutely true to its roots.
Here are just some of the new features that you can expect from Rainbow Skies:
* Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player's party
* An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
* New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
* Various buildings can now be entered and explored
* A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
* New mini games
* Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked
Will this be available for both the PS3 and PS4 at release or just the PS3?
We can't confirm platforms at the moment but will be announcing them later this year. There are still some formalities that need to be cleared. However, the game will most likely be available on PlayStation platforms.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rainbow Skies in development
5 years 10 months ago #6944