Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I love this game!

I love this game! 4 months 2 weeks ago #8991

• Shaatom
  • Fresh Boarder
Just wanted to let you guys know that I played Rainbow Moon when it first came out, and although the story wasn't very interesting (to me anyways), the gameplay was utterly amazing, and it's the reason I played it through to the end (and then again on the ps4 when it came out on that!). Rainbow Skies is just as amazing with the gameplay. The story is a bit more intriguing this time, though it's still mostly the gameplay that is keeping me interested (I love grinding/questing games). I was just curious as to if there will be a wiki/walkthough/game guide coming out sometime for when players have finished the game, and want to replay seeing what they may have missed along the way? Also, one other question, when raising a shop level by selling things to the shop, does it open up new items to buy? Or just make selling items to that shop more profitable? And is it like Rainbow Moon where shop inventory was increased at certain points through the storyline?
-Shaatom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I love this game! 4 months 2 weeks ago #8992

• eastasiasoft
Hi Shaatom,

Thanks for joining the forum. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game. To answer your questions:

1.) A wiki/walkthough/game guide will depend on the community. We would love to see one and would definitely support it as much as we can, but we would need the help of the community to get things started.

2.) When you are selling items at a certain merchant, you are increase the sales level. Once you have reached a new sales level, items sold at the same merchant will get you more coins. This has nothing to do with the shop level, which is separate. The shop level is increased in similar ways as in Rainbow Moon, e.g. through story progress.

I hope this answers your questions. Thanks again for your support!
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Go to top