Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RUINS OF UBA

RUINS OF UBA 1 month 1 day ago #9367

• Dennett
  • Fresh Boarder
I know that this has been addressed before, but I have tried consuming a strength buff, having Ashly cast "Strengthening" on Damo and I still cannot enter the well that requires the strength of a bear. I've opened the other two no problems, it's just this one. The portal does not yet work and there is no other way out of the area, so I'm stuck atm. Wonder if anyone else has had the same issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RUINS OF UBA 1 month 1 day ago #9368

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
The strength buffer must be active for the leader, which is the character that is displayed on the map. So if Ashly casts a strength buff on Damion, make sure you enter while Damion is leader and the buff is still active on him.

Hope that helps.
Best regards,
Marcus

RUINS OF UBA 1 month 15 hours ago #9369

• Dennett
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you. Yes I actually did that. I waited just outside the well, entered a random encounter and had her cast strengthening on him. I've had him swallow a strength buff and tried anything else which heightens strength but nothing happens.

RUINS OF UBA 1 month 6 hours ago #9373

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
If you cast an attack plus buff with a skill, it wears off very fast in the beginning, until the skill has been leveled up. So you can either cast it multiple times to extend the duration of the effect or just level up the skill.

Either way, just make sure the condition is active for the leader at the time you click on the well. The corresponding icon must be displayed below the character portrait in the lower right corner.

If it's still not working you're probably using the wrong buff or wrong well. There is no known issue here.

Hope that helps,
Thanks.
Best regards,
Marcus

RUINS OF UBA 1 month 6 hours ago #9374

• Dennett
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Marcus. I am thoroughly enjoying this fabulous game, and catch myself thinking about it when I should be thinking about other things! Love love love it.

RUINS OF UBA 4 weeks 2 days ago #9379

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Glad you like it :cheer:
Best regards,
Marcus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Go to top