Note To Editors:
- To check out the Rainbow Skies Gameplay Commentary video please visit:
- To download the Rainbow Skies press kit visit:
- To request a review code for Rainbow Skies please specify your preferred format and region to:
Watch 10 Minutes Of ‘Rainbow Skies’ Gameplay Commentary Delving Deep Into The Fantasy Turn-Based RPG
Rainbow Moon sequel out this week for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 with Cross-Buy and Cross-Save support
Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside development partner, SideQuest Studios, has just released 10 minutes of Rainbow Skies gameplay commentary footage. Set for release on June 26th in North America and June 27th in Europe and Asia, the video demonstrates the game’s classic turn-based combat and colorful, vibrant fantasy world. Dungeons, towns, monsters and more are all highlighted, alongside a raft of refinements and improvements over the game’s acclaimed predecessor, Rainbow Moon.
View the gameplay commentary here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vkDyJKyGOU
Rainbow Skies is priced at $29.99, €26.99, £22.49*, and features both Cross-Buy and Cross-Save support across all three PlayStation platforms. PlayStation Plus subscribers can enjoy a 10% launch discount during the first two weeks of release.
- Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship in this unforgettable adventure, inspired by fan-favourite classic Tactical RPGs.
- Explore a colorful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
- Beautiful visuals, optimised to run at 60fps on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
- Revamped turn-based battles with practically limitless tactical depth. Plan your assault with hundreds of skills, items and options, plus all new combo attacks.
- Breed and level up a large variety of monsters, then bring them into battle with you!
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
- Enjoy a huge variety of side quests and optional content.
- Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
- Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
- Cross-Save support on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
*£ price is indicative and subject to change
Visit the Rainbow Skies website: http://www.rainbow-skies.com
Follow Rainbow Skies on Twitter: @RainbowSkiesRPG
Like Rainbow Skies on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RainbowSkiesGame/
For more on eastasiasoft check out: http://www.eastasiasoft.com
Follow eastasiasoft on Twitter: @eastasiasoft
For more on SideQuest Studios check out: http://www.sidequest-studios.com
Eastasiasoft Limited is an independent, Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment specializing in video games and related media. Founded in 2007, eastasiasoft has published a diverse variety of titles in digital and physical format. Eastasiasoft is a licensed PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One publisher. Some of eastasiasoft’s recently licensed and published games are Ghost Blade HD, Reverie, Rainbow Moon and the Söldner-X franchise.
About SideQuest Studios
Founded in 2007, SideQuest Studios have established themselves as a renowned German indie development studio specializing in console games. The internationally acclaimed Söldner-X franchise, won numerous awards and our role-playing game Rainbow Moon, scored a secure strong foothold in the charts and allowed SideQuest Studios to develop fantasy RPG Rainbow Skies.
Rainbow Skies has been rated T for Teen by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB). Please visit www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Plan of Attack