The indie role-playing hit Rainbow Moon returns for the PlayStation®Vita system with Cross-Save support and numerous updates!
Explore a fascinating world and fight nasty creatures in turn-based battles. Visit towns and shop for new equipment and upgrades. Six playable characters await you in an addictive game that lasts more than 40 hours.
- Complete all optional content to extend game play up to 100 hours and beyond
- Earn more than 50 trophies, including a prestigious platinum trophy
- Exchange saved data between your PlayStation®Vita system and PlayStation®3 system
- Experience a technically perfect game engine that runs at 60 fps with little to no load time
Rainbow Moon (PS Vita Edition)
- Story mode with about 40 hours of gameplay, extended to more than 100 hours when including all side quests, missions and full character development.
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains, such as mountains, snow, desert, grassland, savanna, mud and others.
- Sophisticated grid turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands as well as special attacks and effects.
- Unique action and puzzle elements in a variety of over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- Six playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armors and accessories, allowing hundreds of gear combinations.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer's progress.
- Technically perfected game engine, constantly running smoothly at 60 fps with close to no loading times.
- Earn more than 50 trophies, including a prestigious platinum trophy.
- Thirty dedicated background music tracks.
03 December 2013
© Eastasiasoft Limited. All Rights Reserved.