We are looking for a qualified community manager to join our team. If you love video games and have experience in social media, PR and community management, we would like to hear from you. This job posting is available for full-time (in-house, Hong Kong residents only!) or freelance (remote) candidates.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all our social media channels
- Assist with news & press release writing
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback
- Organize and manage online events & giveaways to boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with latest gaming trends
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- CV / working experience / references
- Salary expectation
Please allow a few days before you hear back from us!