Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Food

Food 7 years 1 month ago #2499

• jdg3
  • Junior Boarder
How does the food system work?

I saw on the site that its refilled by staying at a tavern and I assume there will be consumable items to replenish the food bar as well. I guess what I am wondering is how does food decrease? is it every battle or is it time based or does it decrease as you move?

Also what are the negative effects when the food bar is depleted? lose hp/mp? decreased stats?

Sorry for asking so many questions. I am definitely impatiently waiting for it to get on the PSN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Food 7 years 1 month ago #2500

• eastasiasoft
Hey, I think you are the first one to ask about this. I'm happy to tell you a little more about the food system.

All your characters have a food bar and the characters that are currently in your battle party consume food whenever the game clock is ticking. That means while moving your character on the map or during battles when turns are being executed.

If your food bar falls under a certain percentage, you will receive a status warning that your character is "hungry". There's no negative impact however until you completely run out of food. If that happens, your character will eventually take constant damage until he runs out of HP. (your leader will stay at 1 HP though as he basically cannot die)

Don't worry though, the system isn't very strict and running out of food won't happen easily unless you completely neglect the system.

You can refill your food bar by:

- Consuming food (by simply using any snack or beverage from your inventory).
- Visiting a tavern.

Food can either be found in loot bags, purchased at merchants or even casted through a special skill that you will receive relatively early during your adventure.

Later on there will also be passive skills that reduce the amount of food your characters consume.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if anything is still unclear. :)
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Go to top