Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Character amount in battles?

Character amount in battles? 2 months 3 weeks ago #9354

• sage12
  • Fresh Boarder
So I would like to know how many characters player is usually or at maximum controlling in battle? That has in my opinion quite lot of difference for actual tactical side. I have really enjoyed battles in some SRPG games like Fire emblem games where there is quite a huge amount of controllable characters in later stage. Just bit worried of images I have seen of Rainbow moon as there only seems to be 3 "friendly looking" character shown.

If controlled character amount is so low doesn't it kind of limit what game can offer from tactical side of view? E.g. how to control movement of enemies and keep defensive lines. I hope it's not that much focused to importance of damage output as way of just blasting enemies to dust. It quite easily get to that in games like Disgaea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Character amount in battles? 2 months 3 weeks ago #9355

• eastasiasoft
In Rainbow Moon you can acquire a total of 6 main characters. However your battle party contains a maximum of 3 active characters at a time. The battle system is less complex than Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea and battles in general will be a lot faster too.

There's a demo on the PS Store if you would like to try out the game.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by eastasiasoft.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Go to top