Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Really no save function? (PS4)

Really no save function? (PS4) 8 months 2 weeks ago #8522

• sui99
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I'm wondering if I'm just incredibly stupid or is there really no save function? Currently playing for 5 hours, nowhere near the end and I want to take a break...

I'm loving the game but without the ability to save it's unplayable. How can someone develop a game which has to be completed in one sitting when it takes several hours to finish the game?

I'm a little bit speechless. Especially because all your other games are so incredibly polished. But this is a huuuuuuuge blunder....

Hopefully it will be patched soon. I mean, come on! There are people out there who can barely spend two hours straight for videogames. For those it's really impossible to enjoy your latest creation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Really no save function? (PS4) 8 months 1 week ago #8523

• Zeep
  • Fresh Boarder
+1
You get some benefit if you die on purpose, the next time you start a game you get exp and gold per tablet found. Not sure if you switch the game off before starting again if this still carries over though.

Really no save function? (PS4) 8 months 1 week ago #8527

• eastasiasoft
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback.

Lost Sea was originally designed to be played in one sitting. The average completion time is around 2 hours, although it may take a bit longer if you aren't very familiar with the game yet or try to fully explore all islands.

The game currently saves the following:

- Unlocked zones
- Collected treasures
- Game settings

If you want to play the game as an adventure game, just for the sake of completion, we recommend to take advantage of the warp function. Each time you beat a boss, newly unlocked zones will become permanently available.

Alternatively you can also use your console's suspend mode if you would like to take a break. We understand that this isn't always as convenient as saving the game, but I just wanted to highlight the option.

We have recently introduced a patch for PC, which allows you to save & quit the game and continue playing at a later time. The permadeath system however remains in place as the entire game is balanced around it.

We are looking into making the patch available on consoles, however it may take some time as the certification process on consoles is a lot more complicated than on PC and there are some other complications that needs to be solved, too. Please keep an eye on our social channel for updates.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Moderators: eastasiasoft
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Go to top